Open water fishing season in Northwest Ontario is approaching fast! We are getting excited for all the snow and ice to go away to begin a few projects, open up the lodge, clean cabins, and dip the boats in the water! We had a wonderful sports show season and that, coupled with an increased online presence and the two phenomenal fishing shows by the Lindner’s, means we will be welcoming many new guests to Manotak Lodge for 2018. We are thankful for both new guests and our loyal guests who return to Manotak every year, sometimes twice! If you have not booked yet, it is not too late! We are taking bookings almost daily but we still have many spots open so give us a call at 800-541-3431 or email [email protected] We can customize a plan to meet your needs and desires!
Our mission is to provide you with a bucket list vacation experience that is affordable every year. Our goal is to do our best to provide you with comfortable, clean accommodations, delicious meals, and the best boats in the industry. The fishing, incidentally, is incredible! Perrault Lake is a multi-species lake where something is always biting and trophy fish of all species are ready to be caught. Species include walleye, northern pike, musky, smallmouth bass, jumbo perch, whitefish, and crappie.
We plan to post regular fishing updates to the blog as the summer goes along. We make tons of posts on Facebook as well! Go to your page and click on account settings, then ‘news feed preferences’ and then select Manotak Lodge and we will show up higher in your news feed! If you don’t do this, you might miss our posts as Facebook has changed the way you interact with business pages.
We are fortunate to have Earl, Patsy, Mary-Ann, and Tori returning along with two new ladies, Julie and Lisa! We will also have a student, Gerald, helping out on the dock. They all do their best to ensure you have a great vacation! We are very blessed to have a wonderful staff.
Some things to consider for your vacation:
1. Check out the three links at the bottom of our home page, www.manotak.com, for a lake map, fishing tips, and visitor guide. The fourth link is to the live dock cam!
2. For the benefit of our employees, please plan ahead to pay your tips in cash.
3. We sell fishing licenses on site; however, you may also purchase them online prior to your arrival to get on the water faster at: https://www2.on.wildlifelicense.com/start.php?lang=1 When we are super busy at check-in it can take an hour or so get your license processed.
4. Watch the two videos from Lindner’s Angling Edge and Lindner’s Fishing Edge on our home page to get tips and feel the excitement about fishing at Manotak Lodge on Perrault Lake.
5. The menu will be updated as we get closer to opener. Did you know you can add meals to your stay on the housekeeping plan? Just ask when you check-in!
6. Please bring cash or a personal check to settle your account balance. We do accept credit cards but a 5% fee will apply. All charges are in US dollars. If you are planning a fly out, you will need $250 US cash per person payable to the pilot at the dock. You will be picked up here at Manotak this year!
7. Call us with any questions! We are here to help ensure you have a fantastic vacation. 800-541-3431
We look forward to seeing everyone this summer! Thank you very much for choosing Manotak Lodge!